Shipping & Returns
The Ergo Steel III restores sharpness to knife edges in seconds! The sharpener consists of a pair of pivoting, hardened stainless steel, tempered rods on a food-grade, molded polypropylene base. Under each pivoting rod, fully enclosed spring mechanisms provide perfect sharpened angle and tension between the knife edge and stainless rods. Both sides of the edge are straightened simultaneously, assuring a perfect edge.
Whether you process chicken, beef, pork or fish, keeping knife edges sharp is essential on the
- Perfect edge in seconds.
- Aligns both sides of the blade simultaneously.
- Straightens and prolongs the edge life of hand knives.
- Ideal for all types of small and large knives.
- Safety-shield handle provides comfortable and safe, right
or left hand use.
- Optional Stainless steel bracket provides instant bench mounting.
- Totally enclosed, sanitary spring mechanisms.
- Easy maintenance and cleaning.
- USDA and CE approved.
processing line. With use, sharp knives will dull. The Cozzini Ergo Steel III is a fast and easy
way to straighten and restore those knife edges for razor-sharp performance. The Ergo Steel III
is an edge maintenance tool used on the production floor. Throughout the day, as a knife edge
dulls, the operator can slide the blade through the unique spring-tensioned rods of the Ergo
Steel and sharpen the edge in a matter of seconds.
Requires no training to use, the Ergo Steel III can be held comfortably and safely, left- or right-handed.
The Ergo Steel III's handle can be effortlessly placed into the optional stainless steel
bracket for bench-mount use.