- Globe 3600 Hard Chrome Shrink-Wrapped Slicer Blade
- Heat Treated with Patented Computer-Controlled Flame Hardening Process
- Manufactured in ISO 9002 Certified Facility
- Made in Germany
- Fits Globe Models: 3600, 3850, 3975, 4600, 4850, 4975
- Diameter: 11-1/2"
- Mounting Holes: 3
- 6-Month Warranty
- Note: the picture above shows a similar blade that may slightly differ in appearance from what you order.
This slicer blade is precision manufactured by Grund and Bunse in an ISO 9002 Certified facility in Germany. G&B uses a patented computer controlled flame hardening process to produce a knife that will last longer, and hold an edge longer than any other blade out there. These are simply the best slicer blades in the World, and your Globe Slicer will thank you!
Hard Chrome Vs. Stainless Steel
- Hard Chrome Blades need slightly more care, but stay sharp longer
- Stainless Steel Blades need less care, but must be sharpened more frequently