The VACMASTER VP120 Chamber Machine combines conventional design with advanced commercial technology. This machine is designed for regular use and you'll find it a perfect fit for at home in the kitchen or on the countertop of your local bistro or restaurant. It offers the added conveniences of an automatic push-button lid, a lighter weight and lower profile! The VP120 is reliable, maintenance free and easy to use. The VACMASTER VP120 Chamber Machine is vacuum packaging at its best!
How does the chamber machine work? When sealing with a chamber machine, the vacuum pouch is placed inside the chamber and the lid is closed. Air is sucked out of the entire chamber, not just the pouch itself. This allows air pressure on both the inside and outside of the pouch to remain equal and liquids to stay inside the pouch. The pouch is then fully sealed and air is returned back into the chamber. It is so amazing, you'll find a reason to use it every day!
- Vacuum pouch clip
- Stainless steel construction
- Easy to remove 11.5" seal bar
- Easy to read pressure indicator
- Double seal wire in the seal bar
- Easy to use digital control panel
- Heavy duty, transparent manual lid
- Maintenance-free, 2 cylinder piston pump
- Weight: 58 lbs
- Seal Bar Length: 11.5"
- Cycle time: 30-60 seconds
- Chamber size: 11.75" x 11.5" x 4"
- Dimensions: 19.25" x 16.75" x 9.5"
- Electrical: 110 V, 60 Hz, 6A, 630 watts
- Accepts chamber pouches up to 10"W x 13"L
- Storing meats and fish scent free
- Perfect for sous vide applications
- Keeping game meat and fish fresher longer
- Eliminating waste of bulk quantities of foods
- Vacuum packaging soups, stwes, and marinades