The Vacmaster VP321 chamber vacuum packaging machine provides all the great features of the VP320, but with two 17" seal bars! This powerful chamber vacuum packaging machine is ideal for vacuum packaging liquids and liquid rich foods, since air is sucked out of the entire chamber when sealing, not just the bag itself. By doing so, the air pressure is equalized both inside and outside of the bag, keeping liquids in and ensuring a superior seal every time.
The Vacmaster VP321 features a 1.5 hp oil vacuum pump, and two 17" wide seal bars with double wires for optimum results. It's easy to use and clean too, thanks to its crystal clear digital display and stainless steel construction.
- Stainless steel construction
- Hygienic, easy to clean chamber
- Heavy duty smoke-color domed lid
- Easy-to-use, easy-to-read digital display
- Weight: 210 lbs
- Pump: 1.5 HP Rotary Oil
- Cycle Time: 20-40 Seconds
- Chamber Size: 16.5" x 17.25" x 7"
- Seal Bars: 2 @ 17" Double seal wire
- Overall Dimensions: 20" x 22.25" x 20.5"
- Electrical Specifications: 110V, 60Hz, 13Amps
- Butcher shops
- Sous Vide Cooking
- Smoking Operations
- Meat and Game Processors