- Berkel 800 SS-3350 Slicer Blade - Stainless Steel
- Heat Treated with Patented Computer-Controlled Flame Hardening Process
- Manufactured in ISO 9002 Certified Facility
- Made in Italy
- Also fits Globe Models: 3340 & 3350 Models
- Diameter: 12-1/2"
- Mounting Holes: 3
- 6-Month Warranty
- Note: the picture above shows a similar blade that may slightly differ in appearance from what you order.
Berkel has produced reliable equipment that chefs and operators depend on for consistently great results. Berkel’s unique combination of experience and innovation has made it a name synonymous with quality foodservice slicers, vacuum packaging equipment and more.
Hard Chrome Vs. Stainless Steel
- Stainless Steel Blades are most popular, need less care, but must be sharpened more frequently. Recommended if regularly slicing acidic food such as tomatoes.
- Hard Chrome Blades need slightly more care, but stay sharp longer